| "Not just a game. This is BATTLE ROYALE."|
Grenades can be switched using the "4" key. In addition, throwables can be used both underhand and overhand. Right-click on the mouse when in the throwing stance. The default for "cooking" the grenades is "R".
Patch changes Edit
- Early Access September Update: You may now holster grenades by switching to another weapon or unarmed state unless the grenades have already been cooked; Improved the animation for throwing grenades to allow for increased speeds and more accurate trajectories, but decreased visual trajectory distance of throwables; Cooking of grenades is now manual (Default key set to R); You may now toggle the throwing mode between overhead and roll (Default key set to Right Mouse Click); The movement speed of a character affects the trajectory of throwables.; Added new sound for the animation of removing the grenade safety pin.
- Early Access Week 16 Update: Fixed an issue when grenades were not available to throw periodically.
- Early Access Month 2 Update: Fixed an issue allowing a player to zoom in with right click when waiting before throwing a grenade.; Fixed a bug that caused a throwable weapon to be thrown in the freelook direction and not the direction in which a character is facing.; Fixed a bug where removing the pin from a grenade was canceled by changing the throwing posture.
- Early Access Month 1 Update: Fixed an issue that caused the character to use the wrong aim offset when using the freelook function while holding a grenade.
- Closed Beta Update 1: Fixed the issue of grenades not being able to damage multiple players; Fixed an issue with throwable items not dropping when switching to another item.
- Closed Beta Launch Update: You can now use throwable items both over and underhand. You can toggle between under and overhanded throwing by right clicking on the mouse when in the throwing stance.
- Pre-Alpha Launch Update: Grenades can be switched using the 4 key.