What Are Crates?
Do you like this video?
Items can be broken into several categories in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Stackable items can be split.
Patch changes Edit
- Early Access Week 1 Update: Added ability to see item durability state directly in vicinity pane.
- Early Access Launch Update: You are now able to sort your items in your inventory.
- Closed Beta Update 3: Fixed a bug that prevented certain items not being lootable due to them spawning inside of walls, or stuck between different objects.
- Closed Beta Update 2: Fixed a bug that prevented the items from being looted in some occasions.
- Closed Beta Update 1: Fixed inability to use items with hot keys while in driver's seat.; Partially resolved the inability to pick up items off floors.
- Closed Beta Launch Update: Added highlight to lootable items so that they can be more easily recognized; Added ability to split stackable items.
- Alpha Update 3: Stackable items (Medical items, Boost items, Ammo) are now distributed into multiple slots when exceeding a certain amount.; Increased the spawn rate of low value weapons and items.
- Alpha Update 2: Fixed a bug that caused dropped items to disappear; Fixed a bug preventing players from looting items spawned in certain buildings (i.e – Warehouses).
- Pre-Alpha Launch Update: Added item variation for accessories and skins