| "Not just a game. This is BATTLE ROYALE."|
Players are limited in the number of crates they can receive each week, with crate prices increasing with each purchase and resetting each Monday. Currently, this limit is set to 6 crates per week, and players are free to trade them on the Steam Marketplace.
There is a very basic key and crate system. Players can use their Battle Points (BP) to buy the crates on the REWARDS page. While the Wanderer Crate and the Survivor Crate are free to open, the Gamescom Invitational Crate can be opened with a key for $2.50 each.
- Players choose the crate they want to open from “CHARACTER”. Click “USE KEY” to open the Gamescom Invitational Crate. Click “OPEN” to open free crates.
- Players can “PREVIEW” all items available in each crate at the “REWARDS” page. Item rarity is distinguished by color tags: yellow marks the rarest items and gray marks the most common items.
- A clothing set is a set of clothing items that gives you one completed look in all the same themed items. Players will receive one clothing piece per crate, but a few lucky crates will give more than one clothing item per crate.
- All items from these crates are unisex, including the skirt.
- BP = Battle Points
- 700 BP
- 1400 BP
- 2800 BP
- 4200 BP
- 5400 BP
- 7000 BP
- Purchasable with Battle Points